By Donald L. Sparks
- Advances in agronomic development in oilseed brassicas
- A accomplished evaluation of inhabitants groupings of soybean bradyrhizobia
- Details on crop responses to chloride
- A thorough therapy of redox chemistry in soils
- Plant nutrient sulfur within the tropics and subtropics
Read or Download Advances in Agronomy: 50 PDF
Similar biotechnology books
In biology, the very enormous worldwide and thevery small molecular matters at present seem to be within the limelight ofpublic curiosity and study investment guidelines. they're at risk of drifting except one another. They observe very coarse and intensely superb scaling, respectively, yet coherence is misplaced whilst many of the intermediate degrees of alternative scales are missed.
At a time whilst the world's nutrition offers are more and more not able to fulfill the desires of a burgeoning inhabitants, the subject material of this ebook hasn't ever been extra appropriate. whilst, there's major variety of opinion about the merits and perceived hazards of the functions of biotechnology in meals construction.
This quantity stands out as the in basic terms current single-authored booklet providing a science-based breeder’s guide directed at breeding for water-limited environments. Plant breeding is characterised via the necessity to combine info from diversified disciplines in the direction of the improvement and supply of a product defines as a brand new cultivar.
Clinical study made large strides in treating middle disorder within the 20thcentury, from drug-eluding stents to automated inner defibrillators. Public information of the risks of middle disorder hasn't ever been extra pervasive. Now, notwithstanding, ten years right into a new millennium, scientists are gearing up for the subsequent nice demanding situations in tackling this pervasive .
- Lignocellulosic Biorefineries
- Nanoantenna: Plasmon-Enhanced Spectroscopies for Biotechnological Applications (Pan Stanford Series on the High-Tech of Biotechnology)
- Evolutionary Ethics and Contemporary Biology (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Biology)
- Grundlagen der Molekularen Medizin (German Edition)
- Cellular In Vitro Testing: Methods and Protocols
Additional info for Advances in Agronomy: 50
Advances in Agronomy: 50 by Donald L. Sparks