By Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty
utilizing a collaborative and interdisciplinary writer base with adventure within the pharmaceutical and academia, this e-book is a pragmatic source for prime content material (HC) techniques.
• Instructs readers at the basics of excessive content material screening (HCS) techniques
• Focuses on functional and widely-used ideas like snapshot processing and multiparametric assays
• Breaks down HCS into person modules for education and connects them on the end
• Includes an educational bankruptcy that works via pattern HCS assays, thesaurus, and designated appendices
Read Online or Download An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
Because the topic of excessive dilution results remains to be an issue for debate, this quantity offers facts in aid of results from keep an eye on scientific reports, medical documents from veteran physicians, managed experiments on animals and vegetation, and in vitro exams with none organisms (Chapter II). an outline of the tools for getting ready medicinal drugs at extremely excessive dilution can also be supplied in addition to the elemental ideas of homeopathy, which has been assuaging human pain by utilizing those medications for a number of hundred years (Chapter I).
Germination of the idea of "Enzymatic- and Transporter-Based Drug-Drug Interactions: growth and destiny demanding situations" lawsuits happened as a part of the once a year assembly of the yank organization of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) that was once held in San Diego in November of 2007. The attendance of workshop via greater than 250 pharmaceutical scientists mirrored the elevated curiosity within the zone of drug-drug interactions (DDIs), the higher concentration of PhRMA, academia, and regulatory businesses, and the swift velocity of development in wisdom.
Quantity 1 of the Sustainable administration of Sediment assets mini-series is the 1st try to fill a lot of those gaps in wisdom and in addition in perform. the quantity comprises sections on: SamplingCharacterization of contaminants in sediments being bioavailability the most issueChemical analysisBiological analysisEffect directed research and toxicityIdentification evaluation Benthos sediment caliber assessmentModelling of pollutant destiny and behaviourSediment caliber directions this primary quantity is appropriate to a large viewers, from scholars on the graduate point, to skilled researchers and laboratory group of workers in academia, and executive.
Laboratory event equips scholars with ideas which are useful for pro perform. complicated natural Synthesis: A Laboratory guide specializes in a mechanistic heritage of key reactions in natural chemistry, offers perception into well-established traits, and introduces new advancements within the box.
- Effect-Directed Analysis of Complex Environmental Contamination (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry)
- Essentials of Botanical Extraction: Principles and Applications
- Handbook of Environmental Analysis: Chemical Pollutants in Air, Water, Soil, and Solid Wastes, Second Edition
- Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy
- Field Ionization Mass Spectrometry: International Series of Monographs in Analytical Chemistry
- Physical Methods in Chemical Analysis: Volume III
Extra resources for An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery
An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery by Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty